Drinking live fruit and vegetable juices is an important element to the most healthful of diets. Juicing fresh organic fruits and vegetables is beneficial to your health for so many reasons. Some of the most important include:
- Live juices work to flush the cells, organs and systems within the body with living and active nutrients and enzymes. This helps the cells to release stored toxins and to provide them with the living material needed to grow and repair effectively.
- You can intake a larger quantity of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes through drinking the juice then you would ever be able to eat alone.
- Juices are a raw food and helps you to meet your body and mind's need for 80% of your diet living and raw for maximum vitality and living.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juices are alkalizing to the body which helps to restore and maintain healthy body pH which is essential to good and lasting health.
- Because the enzymes and nutrients within the juice are active and alive the body can put them right into use without any digestive energy. Living juices add energy back to the body instead of taking away from it.
Here are some extra yummy and unique juicing recipes to help get you started. I recommend my client's get 2-3 glasses of living juices a day for optimal health....
8-10 Green Leaves (kale, spinach, lettuce)
Spirulina or chlorella
Turnip or beet greens
Fresh Ginger Root
Pinch of sea salt
Beet by Any Other Name
Apples (any kind)
The Jack Lalanne
Beet leaves and tops
Drink to Good Health!